مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : seemingly insane

moncler00t
10-18-11, 07:14 AM
First of entire thanks to Google input means, for it lessened our idol, Mr. Kai-fu Lee distance mm born in this current input method, at the peak of three letters in Jianpanshangqiao buffet lkf, l Kai-fu Lee 'will be the first jumped out and encounter us, meantime Microsoft's Mr. Chen Yongzheng not so fortunate, kick cyz, the second shade will be out in the first shade, we can only see the The name also has the clause, Oh, not prodigy Google input method recently ruddy muff. to tell you, I have these words is to use it to melodrama out! I thus credited, otherwise, I will Sogou input method, alternatively mauve, And I respect Microsoft had sidelined. Closer to family, from Kai-fu Lee 先生 connected GOOGLE (that would not Google), to this day 600 days. GOOGLE tree attracts the wind, although Kai-fu Lee 先生 is campus recruitment, but also a high-profile please chef, the bureau is to promote Darts Riza, also wrote cotton with students, but there are still a lot of people would not purchase it, that Mr. Lee does not eligible Google's location, should leave the level. was the barrel, the also played bloody Google firearms shells falling market share. But this is merely wishful considering of some people, it touches above Lee's premier agent, Britain could no carry a baby (the Beijing patois, which means escape / discharged) In truth, Google is still an correction. For instance, picture processing software, Picasa, it is very / special and highly easy to use, as well as satellite maps, we can even look the eclipse of the establishing, but these things are based over there , the translation look ism on the line. (By the path, likewise scored China Mobile's GPRS network, this mighty) but Google input method is assorted, there are veteran long seen round after round, and complete local of the product, honest Lee's results. first I was wondered, so what ought be a fan about input method, but also agree in a session. people do not depend on dog input, Zhang is also a very high outline, but Well did not agree in conference. In fact, insiders have long told me the air thumping, this annual there ambition be a lot of Google localized productions bring an end to .... Mr. Lee would favor to report namely we have the results of. Google go to warfare, but still feel that trying to ascertain mistake with the input , a mini fuss, as well as how to say words, slaughter chickens Yanyong chopper until later the installation of the input method to detect the powerful, Google input method cornered out to be Mr. Kai-fu fighting Chinese search market, the only way. nice input method can of way reputation, but extra major purpose namely to promote the Google toolbar! and to improve the Google quest mall share in China! (Of course, this is the maximum vexing tasks), however Optional installation, diverse some of the tools of high-handed as all-pervasive, yet look at the folk with the input method, hereafter patriotic devotion as Google traffic. even now you do not install, it does not material, Google input method in the pop-up note in the embedded search tool to produce a word or phrase in the same period, you can now click on the search, powerful it. 600 天 come up with an input method, which seems inefficient, seemingly awkward, seemingly insane, in fact, Mr. Kai-Fu truly smart people ah. If this trick serviceable, it is estimated Baidu input / Jaba input will presently be connate, has been fashionable with the dog ahead, the search engine wars will naturally evolve into a more br>

amasy
10-18-11, 07:42 AM
ينقل للخارج عن القانون